Job Title: PHP Programmer/ Developer
Company Name: Web Techno Soft Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop robust web applications and websites by writing high quality, efficient code according to industry standard
- Experience about an OOP Concept
- Experience about an MVC framework (Preferably: CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Laravel, Yii PHP Framework)
- Good core knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap framework.
- Work with team of other developers or alone in meeting aggressive project deadlines
- Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
- Hands on experience in RESTful API design and development including implementation of oAuth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise though whole SDLC
- Clear concept on Big Data.
- Quickly learn and implement new technologies/skills when something unknown is encountered
- Take lead role in the development process and lead the development team when required
- Follow company procedure of day-to-day activities and rules & regulation strictly
- Contribute to the company environment and growth by your personal traits
B..Sc./ M.Sc. in Computer Science from any reputed university.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Team Leader (Software), Technical Lead (Software), Programmer/Software Engineer, Web Developer/Web Designer, Mobile apps developer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Software Company, IT Enabled Service
- Age 20 to 30 year(s)
- Things you will require to success in this position
- Skill Set: OOP, PHP5, Framework- Laravel, CakePHP, Yii, CodeIgniter, AngularJS, MySQL, jQuery, Java, third party APIs such as Facebook API or Google API, oAuth2, REST and SOAP Service
- Remain flexible as the application and company continue to evolve and grow
- Excellent problem solving skill, think outside the box
- Learning new technologies & processes
- Maintain a high energy level and a strong work ethic.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills.
- Bring initiative and a sense of ownership
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with your work portfolio, practical project experience and expected salary.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
Rose View Plaza, Suite # 1008 (Lift – 9th Floor), 185 Bir Uttam C R Datta Road.( Hatirpool), Dhaka, Bangladesh Dhaka-1205